Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Review of LocknLock Ceramic frying pan.


Its perfect pan for just about everythin
By NewCookOldCook from NE, USA on 6/1/2011
5out of 5
Pros: Quality Materials, Durable, Safety Features, Good Design, Easy To Use
Best Uses: Small Jobs, Big Jobs, Gifts, Inside
Describe Yourself: Casual Do-It-Yourselfer
The very first time I used this pan, I was quite impressed with it. Now I am back to talk some more about it after having it used for few days. It has quickly become favorite piece of cookware in my kitchen. I don't even think but just grab it for every dish that needs sautéing or shallow frying.

Whats the best part I love about it - food doesn't stick to it! From mushrooms to chicken to spinach to legumes to eggs.. I have cooked all and none of it stuck to the pan. I was able to easily brown chicken in the pan without worrying about scarping the bits later! Of course you need to stir once in a while. But its not like stainless steel where you can't move away from the pan for long. With two toddlers at home, this is a blessing in disguise!!!!

And it even gets better. Cleaning is a breeze. Just wipe with a paper towel and rinse. Its ready for next dish. No scrubbing required. They should put this in the description :) And of course its dishwasher safe, so end of every cooking session thats where it goes. This is one pan thats going to be on my stove ALOT!
Cooking up variety!
thumbnail

If you are interested in this pan you can check it out on LocknLock website. Everyday they have some deal going on.

Tags: Picture of Product, Using Product

No comments:

Post a Comment