Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Review of 3.5" LocknLock paring knife


Good quality knife..easy kitchen life!!!
By NewCookOldCook from NE,USA on 6/26/2011
5out of 5
Pros: Easy To Use, Good Design, Quality Materials, Durable
Best Uses: Small Jobs, Inside, Gifts
Describe Yourself: Casual Do-It-Yourselfer
I got this knife during one of the happy hour event. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Having owned it for few weeks now and using it practically everyday, I can confidently say that its a quality knife that's going to last a very long time.

The blade is razor sharp and cuts smoothly as you can see in the video. The handle has good weight and design, so using its very comfortable to use for long time. I have used it to make mango chunks for salsa, garlic slices, chop ginger finely, cut out orange slices, peel and core apple, chop up tomatoes......list is long!

It comes nicely packaged, so its perfect to give as a gift.

Great knife....good design...quality product. If you like this review, can you please vote for it in product reviews - Lock n Lock 3.5 paring knife. I just posted it today, so it maynot be immediately visible.


Tags: Knife, Paring, Using Product, Picture of Product, Locknlock
Close up of paring knife
thumbnail
Tags: Picture of Product

No comments:

Post a Comment